- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect the information that you voluntarily give us or tracks how you use our site. This information includes, but is not limited to, contact information you directly submit, what website you came from, which pages you visited, and details about your computer’s ability to display our content. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your submitted information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your submitted information outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
2. YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contact us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what personally identifiable information we have about you, if any.
- Correct any personally identifable information we have about you.
- Mark your preference to opt-out of future communications.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. Our website does not request sensitive information (such as your credit card number). Your billing information is kept separate from our pubicly-viewable website.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifable information are kept in a secure environment within the United States of America.